5/31/12

yo pass me ma horn

living with bipolar disorder is no gold friggin star to the forehead; nevertheless, acceptance, treatment, and a positive outlook can aid in making life a lot easier to live - and while i am NOT my diagnosis, i am also NOT exempt from the stigma or complications of this disease.
depression alone, can be a huge barrier to success – coupled with M&M (mania & mood swings) and you’ve got the perfect recipe for unintentional SELF DESTRUCTION!
in the midst of it all, i have discovered the handicap of denial and the disadvantage of being resistant to change. (lesson well learned, now i can better support others.)
so at this very moment, i must say that I AM uber proud of myself for getting the fuck out of my own way, and back in the running as an overall productive human being.
TOOT TOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment