10/1/12

Erica Ware's 21 Day Challenge: REVIEW



Participating in Erica Ware's 21 Day Challenge (Speak Love, Spread Love) was a great way for me to discipline myself in sticking with something that I would ultimately benefit from, and offered a non-confrontational, non-critical, chin check to my morale.

(I for One, am not a big fan of getting all up in my own face, but then again, who is?)

There were days I would get behind on a challenge, or simple give it the *side eye* if I just wasn't ready to go there; however, witnessing the others complete a task that may have been difficult for them as well, encouraged me to keep going. Erica's dedication to the challenge itself, and its challengers, also convinced me day after day, that this was something I wanted to see through to the end.

RESULTS: I stuck with it, and was able to reveal more of me, to ME! 

There's another challenge on the horizon... Will you be apart of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment