9/12/12

Timeout With Yo!

Star Athlete, Motivational Speaker, and Triumphant New Author - Yolanda Moore.

After reading the final page of No Father to Love Me, (chapter excerpt) from Yolanda’s new book, You Will Win If You Don’t Quit, I simply sat here, very still. My mind seemed blank, yet it raced, as I released a rather weighted sigh… had I been holding my breath?

“A young girl who grows up without a father or positive male figure in her life can be a dangerous thing,” reads the very last sentence, and I am floored by this revelation; nevertheless, bonded with the author through this shared vulnerability.

Suited-up in (chapter excerpt,) Clarity is Key; I felt as if I was on the court with Yolanda, playing to survive. Keep your vision in front of you and stay focused,” she advises, offering up great defensive strategy. Let me tell you, there isn’t a single athletic bone in my body, yet I completely related to fury behind her game - getting the feeling that everytime she played, she played for keeps.

Each game got Yolanda one step closer to her escape; however, with each setback, more of God’s plan for her life was revealed – enabling Yolanda to surrender to her healing. Having overcome poverty, abandonment, unplanned pregnancies, and life changing injuries, Yolanda Moore is more than qualified to coach you into your WINNING season.

You Will Win If You Don’t Quit is a book of empowerment for the defeated soul that is still in the game - because so long as you’re still in the game, YOU HAVE NOT LOST!
For more information on Yolanda Moore visit: http://www.yolandamoore33.com

3 comments:

  1. YES! i'm getting this book. thank you for sharing...i was talking to someone about the idea of "strength". people always think you're strong when you get through something horrific...but no one stops to think HOW you got through it...no one feels strong when their in the thick of struggle...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading. please share with those in need. stay lit. you're the brightest!

      Delete
  2. I'm gonna look into the book. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete