11/7/12

Well Done Tavy!

I've never been one for New Year's Resolutions; however, last January, I promised myself that I would get back to Tavy, as much as I could. For several years, I had removed myself from the world, as a Creative Writer, Performing Artist, and Aspiring Plus Size Model. I willingly dedicated my life to family, work, and an oppressive relationship, while submerging deeper into clinical depression. Not having figured out a balance between my own happiness as an individual, and the needs of other's, I suffocated, under anxiety's pillow. Lack of expression was truly, truly, killing me. Even now, there are still obstacles I face with time, as a single mother, and with mental illness, combating bipolar disorder. Nevertheless, I am proud to say that although it may not seem like much to someone else, I am beginning to once again, live my most. I have been consistent with my blog, making appearances, loving my babes, maintaining my mental health, and I've even began writing poetry again (my first love.) Indeed, I am a work in progress. Nothing is perfect, but God's plan is EXACT! 
 
Bump fame, popularity, or friends - my objective is to remain relevant, expressive, and free.  
Well done Tavy... 2013 will be BIGGER & BETTER!


FEB
  • Marc Levi Photo-Shoot

MAR
  • Face of FFFWeek Contestant Entry and YouTube Video
  • Eric Roberson Music Video - Male Ego (EXTRA)

APR
  • Flashing Lights Runway Audition - Personality Coaching
  • YouTube Upload - SpokenWord

MAY
  • Horizon's Bookstore at the Gallery - SOLD OUT
  • BLOG Post (4)

JUNE
  • Scribes in Stilettos Poetry Showcase
  • BLOG Post - Tavy Returns
JULY
  • BLOG Post - Exclusive Interview of Jay Everyday

AUG
  • YouTube Upload - SpokenWord 

SEPT
  • Release of Music Video Male Ego - Cameo Appearances
  • BLOG Post (2) - Yolanda Moore's Book Review
OCT
  • BLOG Post (4) Erica Wares 21 Day Challenge & Empathy Book Review

NOV
  • VOTED
  • Gregory Johnson Test-Shoot (Pending)
  • BLOG Post (3) - Road to Change

2 comments:

  1. go tavy! i salute you. i support you. (most days i feel i am you) thank you for being...you. you motivate. you inspire. you heal. without even trying. "i am beginning to once again, live my most" - and because of this post...i am headed back to my path, once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. i appreciate you. no, i'm not crying!

      Delete